News Updates and Upcoming Events
The Auburn University Board of Trustees unanimously voted today to select Dean Christopher B. Roberts of the Samuel Ginn College of Engineering as the university’s 21st president. Roberts will begin serving on May 16 and replaces Jay Gogue, who announced his retirement in June.
Auburn University and the Office of Inclusion and Diversity, or OID, are honoring the legacies, contributions and achievements of African Americans throughout Black History Month via an array of events designed to educate, create fellowship and call for continued progress.
- Auburn University, Alabama Extension unveil historical marker recognizing Alfa centennial
- Auburn Wheelchair Basketball looking to continue momentum as Tiger Giving Day approaches
- Auburn University ranks among top U.S. research institutions in National Science Foundation survey
- Auburn University expands footprint in Huntsville with purchase of former LogiCore facility
- President Jay Gogue updates the Auburn Family on the football program review, Coach Bryan Harsin provides statement
Visit the Newsroom